First Choice by Select Health of South Carolina is a partner in SBIRT, a new statewide collaboration to identify and offer treatment for pregnant and post-partum women who may need help with alcohol dependence, substance dependence, depression or domestic violence.
SBIRT is an initiative that involves several organizations including:
- South Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (SCDHHS)
- South Carolina Department of Mental Health (SCDMH)
- South Carolina Department of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (DAODAS)
- South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (SCDHEC)
- Select Health and other Medicaid providers
Providers can access forms, a screening tool, listings of facilities, SC Tobacco Quitline resources and other information on SBIRT here: