Are you First Choice Fit®?
Football star Marcus Lattimore has teamed up with First Choice to encourage kids to be First Choice Fit.
Being First Choice Fit means eating right, being active, and seeing your doctor — even if you haven't been sick. Getting your well visit each year is an important part of being First Choice Fit.
2019 First Choice Fit football camps
The football camp is open to boys and girls ages 5 – 12 at no cost to them.
First Choice members, we have reserved 25 spots at each camp for you. But you must pre-register to guarantee your spot! Space is limited. Call today to register. First Choice membership will be verified. Members can register by calling the First Choice Community Center at 1-888-676-9588 or emailing email@example.com.
All others, please visit Marcus Lattimore's official website to register.
Dates for 2019 camps have been set:
- Saturday, March 2 at McMahon Field (beside Hampton Park), 55 Cleveland Street, Charleston, SC 29403
- Saturday, April 13 at Grand Park Athletic Complex, 1011 Crabtree Lane, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Saturday, May 4 at Stewart Park, Beacon Street, Spartanburg, SC 29306
- Saturday, May 11 at Crayton Middle School, 5000 Clemson Avenue, Columbia, SC 29206
Facts about well visits
Well-child visits are an important part of staying First Choice Fit. Well visits are checkups that allow the primary care provider (PCP) to monitor your child's growth and catch any health problems early. The PCP may also give vision and hearing exams or any needed shots.
Kids need well-visit checkups from infants to young adults, up to age 21. Make sure your child has well visits at these ages:
- From birth to age 2: 3 – 5 days, 1 month, 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 15 months, 18 months, 24 months, and 30 months.
- From age 3 through age 21: every year.
Well visits are available at no cost for children 18 and younger at their PCP. Learn more about well-child visits, or call your child's PCP office to make an appointment today.